Hello from New England Garisson

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
trooperbill
Name: Meat Popsicle

Hello from New England Garisson

Post by trooperbill »

Hi,

I am new to BF. I was led here by a member of the 501st NEG. I am currently working on a TK, and the soft parts for a TS... waiting patiently in line with DL for the armor :cry:

Anyway, I am a professional photographer http://www.alteregoportraits.net - costuming photography, I have a serious devotion to Star Wars (since opening day 1977,) and have always been a fan of prop making.

I'm glad I was led here. i have looked over the forum a bit, and love what I see. Seems to be quite a bit of info. that I'm sure will be monumental to my TS build, and hopefully I can contribute as well.

Thanks for having me!
Peace!
Bill
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Welcome to Blizzard Force!

Just a side note, please use initials when referring to armor makers on public forums, we will know who you are talking about.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
trooperbill

Post by trooperbill »

IanL wrote:Welcome to Blizzard Force!

Just a side note, please use initials when referring to armor makers on public forums, we will know who you are talking about.
Sorry bout' that. I should have known better.
Peace!
Bill
TK_Margarita
TKID: 7142

Post by TK_Margarita »

Yay!!! Glad you made it to the Blizzard Force, Bill- hee hee, I was the one who led ya here ;-)

Any help I, or any of us can give, would be a pleasure.

And in the words of the big, boss-man:

"General Veers, prepare your men"

8) 8) 8)
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Hey Bill,
glad to have you here mate :wink: ...
I know that DL has been flat out, and a little behind. I hope that he catches up soon and we can see you out there and trooping in a TS 8)
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969