Hello from downunder

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
fallout
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 7675

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello from downunder

Post by fallout »

my name philip and im from brisbane Australia.

anyway im getting my snow trooper outfit made as we speak.and have order the boot from canada.so all looking good. faraway creations is making it for me
any way abit about me
im 33 and live in brisbane with my wife and have a little boy on the way should be here in october so cant wait.i work as a chef been cooking for about 17 years now.so i do good bbq live on the northside of city i enjoy all sc-fi stuff just cant get enough, love gamming too.and of coarse love star wars (who woundnt)
i just love what you guys do so i cant hold it off anymore and have too sign up if i can of coarse and all goes well with my outfit
so any tip or help would be great from you guys.
thanks in advance
phil
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Welcome to Blizzard Force!
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

OK... Two Aussie's in a day.... :shock: ...
Wecome aboard mate, and good luck with the build. We have at least 1 Snowtrooper in QLD.... with the 501st's Redback's Squad. Feel free to ask lots of questions and make yourself at home mate :D
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
TK_Margarita
TKID: 7142

Post by TK_Margarita »

Cheers! Welcome mate. Good luck with your TS ;-)