Hello from Wiltshire, UK

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Productions
Name: Meat Popsicle

Hello from Wiltshire, UK

Post by Productions »

Hello, I’m Luke!! Also known as Captain Devil, of Bantha Squad.

Ever since I was a wee nipper I have been building things, such as pod-racers from bog rolls, and have now progressed to life size Dr Who and Star Wars props. Most recently I have just finished my second Davros Chair, and my sand-trooper armour. (as shown below)
ImageImage

I am based in Wiltshire, uk, and have been going to local charity events, sci-fi days and fundraisers for about three years. Over this time I have met new friends, improved by costumes, and filled mum and dad’s garage, he he…

Currently I am building a Dalek, two Sandy guns, and an Imperial Officer outfit. As well as a complete set of ARF Trooper armour, for my GCSE DT project.

Soon I hope to be on the journey to creating a snow-trooper helmet, out of my old FX Stormtrooper helmet, and other odds and sods. I hope you can give me some help when this arises.

Nice to be on here
Luke :D
Commander Salji
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Trooper Peter
TKID: 2870
Garrison: 501st Legion Malaysia Outpost

Post by Commander Salji »

Welcome aboard Luke a.k.a. Captain Devil,

You've come to the right place in the Empire for all matters related to Snowtroopers and Snowtrooper Commanders (plus Snow Clones too). Will be interesting to see a Snowtrooper Helmet dome made from the remains of your old FX Helmet. :wink:

Stay cool!
TS / DZ / TD 2870

Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus of
tk8456
TKID: 8456
Garrison: UKG

Post by tk8456 »

Welcome Luke, we've been expecting you

Get your sandy crack over to the UKG my friend. We have a troop more or less every week these days. So you'll be busy :)

John
You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that do you? On a weekday?
Is this a, what day is this?

John Danter TS8456

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk (TS8456)
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Welcome aboard Luke,

Its good to have you here mate. Take John's advice and get out with him and have some fun :D .....

I also would love to see your progress on building a Snowtrooper bucket mate. Please post pics up here as you go. 8)
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
tk6918

Post by tk6918 »

Wow a snowtrooper helmet out of an FX buckets, that's ambitious. Can't wait to see that happen... :shock: