Jangojedi found his way here!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Jangojedi

Jangojedi found his way here!

Post by Jangojedi »

Hello everyone, thanks to Banzai88 for telling about this forum. I can not wait to get started on researching for my SNOW Trooper. My new found hobby is actually trying to build buckets from scratch. I have a XL Mando bucket in the works which is larger for us guys who have large or wide shoulders. Mainly so I can have a custom Mando down the road. I also have my Dark Trooper bucket that I am working on which was inspired by Tubachris85 build. I will do a comlete build of bucket, armor and jetpack for the silver bullet.

But my true love is the original Trilogy, so I eventually want to either build or put together all the sets of armor including the Snow Trooper and Snow commander.

I am currently RC2537 with the 501st. I love my RC gear, really an awesome kit. I guess is about it for me. Now to start reading!
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Hey Rick

Glad to see you made it over here!
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
Jangojedi

Post by Jangojedi »

Thanks for your HELP IanL. :lol: :lol:
ScoutSi
Name: Simon
TKID: 7725
Garrison: UK Garrison

Post by ScoutSi »

Hey - welcome :)
Simon Newsham

TD/TK/IS - 7725
UK Garrison
Snowtrooper active service: May 2007 - June 2010
Snow Commander: In progress....
Banzai88
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Banzai88
TKID: 1588
Garrison: Imperial Sands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Banzai88 »

Whoa--who invited JJ...oh yeah...

Glad to help point the way to a new TS!
ImageImage
Stuartsotf
Name: Meat Popsicle

Post by Stuartsotf »

Welcome aboard mate,

Sorry it took so long to get you squared away.... but its a pure precaution to keep us from being Spam botted (trust me on that one,,LOL). If have have any questions, please feel free to ask.. use that search button at the top of the forum as well. 8) Most of all, make yourself at home mate :wink:
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969