Hi Everyone

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
MandalorianWarrior87
Name: Meat Popsicle

Hi Everyone

Post by MandalorianWarrior87 »

My name is Neil. 21 years old. I've been a Star Wars fan since i was 7 or 8. Currently collect helmets, I have an AP TD and an MLC 3PO. Both need finishing, lol. Would love to get a Snow Trooper bucket aswell.

Thanks for having me.
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Welcome aboard Neil,
Glad you finally made it onto the forums mate. Please feel free too look around, and use that search button 8)

I know you are looking for "just a bucket"... but perhaps the good people here can talk you into going "Full Snowtrooper"... 8)
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
MandalorianWarrior87

Post by MandalorianWarrior87 »

Thanks :) The more pictures i see, the more i really want the full costume! If i only i had the funds though :(
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

MandalorianWarrior87 wrote:Thanks :) The more pictures i see, the more i really want the full costume! If i only i had the funds though :(

Go slowly mate... thats the best way 8) ... Some of the things you can make yourself.. of have friends make for you (the pants, duster, pouches)... the Armor isn't crazily expensive... then you just need time to put it together :wink:
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969