ID-0149 has been reassigned to colder climes

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
blur
Name: Meat Popsicle

ID-0149 has been reassigned to colder climes

Post by blur »

Hey everyone, my name's Rob and I first joined the 501st as an ID back in 2004 (a time when IDs were pretty uncommon in Australia), then had to step away from the hobby for some time. Came back recently, still as an ID (and noticed a LOT more in the ranks), and now have a hankering to go Snowtrooper.

So I'm currently building up some kit... a few bits and pieces from kindly benefactors... more pieces from here and there... basically so I can get the hang of it and put it all together and turn out something that is 501st approved.

I can't wait to become TS-0149...!

And then, like most of us, keep working at it to make it better and better. I've even had an offer from a fellow member down here to start making an E-Web, which sounds like fun.

I'm a married guy, living in Sydney. My wife is ID-8607, and it's great to have a significant other who not only understand the hobby, but will come out trooping with me. Makes like a heck of a lot easier than if she didn't!

So, hello, I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you!
TK_Margarita
TKID: 7142

Post by TK_Margarita »

G'day, mate ;-) Good luck with the Snowy. Maybe you and your wife and both get TS designations 8) 8)
Stuartsotf

Post by Stuartsotf »

Welcome to the Coolest detachment in the entire 501st mate 8) I think that all of the information you will ever need is here (and then some).. feel free to ask questions, and use that search button up the top :D ... Also there are a few other Snowy's in OZ now that can help with advise as well.. :D
Stuart Wilkshire
"Asia-Oceania Regional Moff"
"retired Legion Captain of the Guard"
"Retired Blizzard Force Detachment Leader"
Japanese Garrison member
TK/TS-969
Leo73
TKID: 5106

Post by Leo73 »

Welcome to the snow brother. Get yourself some hot chocolate and thermal underwear. It gets cold out on patrol. :D
Leo Mitchell
TS-5106
blur

Post by blur »

Gah! I thought my wife had already followed me in here.

She goes by the handle Leo, or a variation of it, on most forums :)

Thank you all for the kind welcomes.
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Welcome to Blizzard Force!
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
Jello
TKID: 5794
Garrison: Mountain

Post by Jello »

Welcome aboard, trooper!

Oderint Dum Metuant

FISD Expert Infantry Stormtrooper (ANH)
Blizzard Force Deployed
Sith Lord Detachment member
501st Pathfinder