Hello from Kentucky

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Jts1983
Name: Jts1983

Hello from Kentucky

Post by Jts1983 »

Greetings all, I'm new here and will be beginning a snowy build in the near future. I'm sure I will have lots of questions along the way so you will be hearing from me. Cheers
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Kentucky

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi and welcome aboard!

Good luck with your build :D
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Hi There!
Welcome to the coolest detachment in the Empire!! Good good luck with your build.
If you have a chance read the Snowtrooper build link above from Captain Wordo, its very comprehensive and gives you a good idea what you are in for. We're all happy to help and answer questions here on the forum!
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

alexmorris21
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Alex Morris
TKID: 72319
Garrison: Midsouth Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by alexmorris21 »

I live in TN so it looks like were home to the same garrison! I am currently working on a snowie commander so if I could be of help, don't be afraid to ask! Heck, I may even need some help, its always good to have nearby friends in this kind of community! Good luck researching!