Danish supporter reporting for duty!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TopCatDK
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Thomas Christensen
TKID: 24481
Garrison: Danish Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Danish supporter reporting for duty!

Post by TopCatDK »

Hello troopers of the Blizzard Force.
Thomas, from Denmark here. Recently joined the Nordic Garrison as a supporter, and am currently trying to figure out what my first outfit will be. Thought about snowtrooper, amongst others, mainly because they look pretty awesome, and well.. They won at Hoth :)
One of my concerns when getting into this is the actual building. I`m not the greatest builder of these things, so the first question is: Is it relative easy to build a snowtrooper? At least compared to a TK or Clone??
It's a trap!
TK-Crash
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 1431

Re: Danish supporter reporting for duty!

Post by TK-Crash »

Welcome Thomas :)
Nice to have you here,and YES the snowtroperis a right choice for the costume mate.
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

Thomas, given that both moncal and dan laws offer their kits partially assembled, I'd say it is not entirely too difficult to pick it up from there. I know that if you do end up getting a kit that has a backpack unassembled, that this would be the most difficult portion, as the side panels are to be attached to the inside of the front/back panels. Otherwise, it's really some minor painting, attaching of greeblies and then some sewing (straps and such). I got my kit from dan laws, and with the help of a friend who could sew my strapping, we got my costume, sans the weathering, completed in 3 days.
Winning every battle since 1980
TopCatDK
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Thomas Christensen
TKID: 24481
Garrison: Danish Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by TopCatDK »

Great. Thx for the quick answer :D
It's a trap!