TS6237 Requesting Deployment

Request to Join Blizzard Force.
tk6237
TKID: 6237
Garrison: Nordic Garrison

TS6237 Requesting Deployment

Post by tk6237 »

I just recently got my TS approved, time to hand in my application for BF Deployed Status...Photos taken by Njål/TR4320 (thanks Njål!) at Finse, during the recent EBS 30th anniversary celebration. Higher resolution photos (and a few more shots of the costume) HERE.

My 501st profile can be found HERE.

FRONT

RIGHT SIDE

BACK

LEFT SIDE

CLOSE UP, HELMET ON

CLOSE UP, HELMET OFF

Kit is by Dan Laws. Painted with Humbrol #5 (gray), #19 (bright red), #20 (crimson) and #21 (gloss black). Boots are Canadian mukluks, no laces or loops. Gloves are Wells Lamont gardening gloves. Blaster is a Sci-Fire Hyperfirm E-11, no counter or power cells. Heavy canvas pouches, judo gi pants and duster made from heavy natural color wool material. Green lenses on the helmet, bronze color "nipple" on top.

I know the cowl is a bit wrinkly; my helmet steamed up as we were chasing one of the guys from the Rebel Legion, who joined us for this event, across the plains of Hoth (same spot where Luke rode his tauntaun, and got dragged off to the wampa´s cave), for a documentary...The steam froze, and my cowl with it. Anyway, hope it´s good enough to get deployed.

Oh, and I just noticed my thermal detonator is crooked...I guess that´s the sort of thing that happens when chasing rebels. Sorry about that!
tk6237
TKID: 6237
Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Post by tk6237 »

Bump..?
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
-Book of Cyril
TK0518
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 518
Garrison: Swedish Garrison

Post by TK0518 »

Oh... you didn't know.. Scandinavians are deployed by default... :wink:

... and wearing your armor at Finse/Hoth makes it double deployed... :D
“Let us trust God, and our better judgment to set us right hereafter. United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs"
- Patrik Henry
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Looks good!

You're all set for deployment.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197